you should add a test option to test the guns
The Gun Nut
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is a game where you build weapons, from all kinds of different parts. Each has their own set of stats and behaviors. You can make handguns and rifles or sticky bomb launchers and laser guns. It's up to you, with more possibilities being added. Once you have your weapon, you can assign it to one of 3 load-out slots, then take them into battle! You choose maps (currently 2), mission types (currently 3), and from that you can level up and earn "scrap metal" which is used to buy more parts to make your weapons bigger and better.
Also a note, you can find the controls in-game in the Settings menu.
Anyway, please leave feedback! I'd love to hear your ideas or hear of any bugs and so on that you may find.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 19.1: Better Explosions 15 hours ago
- Update 19: 6 New Parts and a Surprise 1 day ago
- Update 18: New Gamemode and Updated Graphics 3 days ago
- Update 17.2: Updated Maps Again 3 days ago
- Update 17.1: Updated Maps 4 days ago
- Update 17: 2 New Parts 5 days ago
- Update 16.1: Scrap Pickup Collision Boxes 5 days ago
- Update 16: New Graphics 6 days ago
- Update 15: Several Fixes 7 days ago
- Update 14 8 days ago