you should add a test option to test the guns
The Gun Nut
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is a game where you build weapons, from all kinds of different parts. Each has their own set of stats and behaviors. You can make handguns and rifles or sticky bomb launchers and laser guns. It's up to you, with more possibilities being added. Once you have your weapon, you can assign it to one of 3 load-out slots, then take them into battle! You choose maps (currently 2), mission types (currently 3), and from that you can level up and earn "scrap metal" which is used to buy more parts to make your weapons bigger and better.
Also a note, you can find the controls in-game in the Settings menu.
Anyway, please leave feedback! I'd love to hear your ideas or hear of any bugs and so on that you may find.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 19.1: Better Explosions 54 days ago
- Update 19: 6 New Parts and a Surprise 54 days ago
- Update 18: New Gamemode and Updated Graphics 56 days ago
- Update 17.2: Updated Maps Again 56 days ago
- Update 17.1: Updated Maps 57 days ago
- Update 17: 2 New Parts 58 days ago
- Update 16.1: Scrap Pickup Collision Boxes 58 days ago
- Update 16: New Graphics 59 days ago
- Update 15: Several Fixes 61 days ago
- Update 14 61 days ago