A downloadable game for Windows
NOTE: When you download the latest version, and try to play it, you will get a popup asking you if you want to install a plugin from the marketplace. Ignore this. Just click no and the game will run as normal. I apologize for this, it is a plugin I used in development of the game, and the engine that runs it does not recognize that it is actually already installed. I am speaking with the developers about the issue.
"Universe Constructor 64 Bit - Old Stable" is the old stable version.
"Universe Constructor 64 Bit - Old Experimental" is the old version with vehicle building.
"Universe Constructor 64 Bit - Latest" is the latest version, though I have removed vehicle building for now.
***Extremely Early Version***
This is a very early version and does not have loads of content, but I plan on making this game as amazing as it can be, always for free. That said, if you would like to pay, you can, but it is free for anyone!
I by myself am actively developing it. I do all of the modeling, texturing and audio (soon to be) for this game. I plan on adding much content.
Universe Constructor; a game where all ideas are possible. This game aims to speak to all people who like building, and just being artistic.
- Fixed the settings menu, made settings menu work better.
- 21 Block Shapes
- 27 Plans (Doors/Walls/Etc.)
- 8 Furniture Items
- 34 Materials for Blocks and Plans
- Flying and Teleportation
- Custom Grid Setting for Blocks/Plans/Furniture
- Custom scaling of blocks and plans (X, Y, and Z)
- Large Terrain Map (And now a large plane with it if you prefer flat ground)
Features Soon to Come:
- Many more blocks, plans, furniture
- Better mechanics of game play
- Better/bigger/possibly procedurally generated map
- Mass Eraser (A large Box that removes every block/plan/decor it touches when left mouse button is held.)
Hopeful Features for the Future:
- The Blueprint Factory - Build your own blocks and plans
- The Paint Shop - Paint your designs and make them a block material
- Mass Building - Click and drag for quick block placement
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.